Friday, June 28, 2013

This is Me - JUNE Self Portrait Link Party

The self portrait 'task' for June was to take either a new self portrait or an old one and add an inspiring quote to your photograph.


Last month, the theme was 'Me Time'.

Some told a sweet story. 

Reading with the Girls - Suburble
Tara from Suburble

Some made me laugh.

Mel from Mellywood's Mansion

And some, they made me wish their me time was my me time.

Tuula at The Thrifty Rebel

While Wearing Heels


Let's get this party started...here are our linky rules:
  • There will be a link up here on the last Friday of every month this year, and the linky tool will remain open to your submissions until the last Friday of the next month.
  • Please link back to the permalink for your *This Is ME* blog post or flickr image, not just the general url for your blog or flickr stream.
  • Linked entries must be to a blog post or flickr image of your recent self-portraits, not just any old photo. Your photo does not have to relate to the optional monthly theme, but it does need to be a self-portrait.
  • Please do link back here to my blog either through a text link, or with my button found below to help encourage others to participate and grow our community.
  • And most importantly, be the encouragement you hope to receive and help build our self-portrait community! Please try to visit a few of the links of your fellow *This Is ME* participants and leave a nice comment--it only takes a few minutes and you may be inspired by what you see.
Well, that's it...now get linking everyone! I'll see you back here on Friday, July 5th, for our July theme announcement, but in the meantime, keep showing us your stuff in the flickr pool.

14 comments:

  1. I've finally have a picture to share. :) Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you said in the first picture...lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of my favorite pictures of you + grace. and the quote...perfect! enjoy your weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful quote about being a mom and the picture is perfect. I have been wanting to join in and finally will later today.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that picture of you and Grace. It should be on the cover of a magazine. You both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no will get my post up tomorrow, then end of the month comes around so quick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I adore your picture, sorry hit post before I finished :) being a mother is certainly love at first sight

      Delete
  7. Ever month this makes me think........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep missing the link party, can you tell me what I am supposed to do to join in on July's "This is Me" party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been missing the "this is me party" the last few months too. The next one will be July 26th. Then you just add your post to the part that says "add your link". I plan on posting this Month. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes! That is all that you have to do. I can't wait to see your self portrait!!!

      Delete
  9. Love your quotes, Amy! They're both so true - and you and Grace are so photogenic! I'm definitely participating this month, if a bit late. For some reason, I'm a hot mess when it comes to organization in the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...